Starfish is a global software company that provides communication management solutions for the world’s most successful businesses. Our technology automates the management of multi-vendor UC and CC platforms for on-premise, cloud-based and hybrid environments, empowering more than 100 of the Fortune 500 to become more agile and respond faster to dynamic conditions.
Join Our Team
Starfish Associates has the following job openings:
At Starfish, selected candidates will be part of a dynamic, growing team and earn a competitive salary and benefits that include performance bonuses.
Senior Software Engineer
Starfish seeks a senior software engineer with 10+ years of experience to work out of our Bridgewater, NJ headquarters or remotely from OH, MA or NC. You will be part of an expert team and be responsible for meeting individual, project and company objectives.
Primary responsibilities for the Senior Software Engineer:
- Application design, development, testing, documentation and deployment
- Hands-on software engineering while also assisting in project management and communication between teams and customers
- Capturing functional requirements and use cases from customers
- Deriving functional specifications from use cases and identify and fill gaps in use case specifications
- Working with customers and project teammates to customize and deliver the Starfish portfolio of solutions
- Providing technical leadership and coaching to other engineers and architects across the organization
- Effectively managing multiple projects of all sizes and deliver high quality results using best-practice methods
- Serving as a subject matter expert
- Must be familiar with communication systems including Avaya, Cisco and Microsoft Teams
- 5-10 years of technical hands on software design and development experience
- Must be a self-starter, hardworking, team oriented,creative, cooperative, detail oriented and an amazing problem solver
- Fluent in C# and .NET
- Proficient in Java and Java Script
- Working knowledge of relational database development and administration, SQL and PostgreSQL experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of LDAP specifically Microsoft Active Directory
- Practical experience deploying and administering Microsoft IIS, other web servers is a plus
- Solid understanding of design patterns and best practices
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with experience in interacting with enterprise customers and IT administrators
- Experience with technical leadership, management, and team collaboration to bring projects to completion
For immediate consideration, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you.