A comprehensive solution for automating communication management on multi-vendor UC and contact center platforms in cloud, hybrid, and on-premises environments
Unified communications and contact center management is becoming more complex, and enterprises increasingly rely on multi-vendor systems. There’s also a growing need for hybrid and cloud-based communications solutions that will help businesses gain the agility to respond quickly to changing conditions.
That’s why we developed Starfish Management as a Service (MaaS). MaaS is highly configurable solution for streamlining, automating and optimizing enterprise communication management workflows. It provides a platform for faster and more consistent and secure ways to administer UC and CC resources:
- Automatically trigger complex, multi-step workflows for on-boarding, offboarding, and other routine MACD’s
- Integrate communication management with HR systems and IT service ticketing
- Reduce errors, increase consistency, and enhance security
- Maintain a real-time inventory of users and their associated resources
- Easily manage phone numbers
- Collect and report usage data
- Gain visibility into license management and station aging
- Monitor configurations and audit compliance
- Reduce help desk ticket volume
- Enhance all workers’ productivity
Starfish Management as a Service (MaaS) can easily be integrated with Avaya, Cisco, Genesys, Microsoft, Zoom, Verint and other communications systems. It also facilitates end-to-end automation of your existing communication management processes by fully integrating with ServiceNow, Workday and other HR applications, and various Identity Managers.
MaaS includes customer portals for end users and delegated administrators as well as a rich set of web service APIs for enterprise developers. It’s offered as an annual or multi-year subsciption.
- A comprehensive, configurable set of tools to enhance productivity and streamline management of unified communications and contact centers
- Seamlessly integrates with Active Directory, ServiceNow, Workday, Verint, NICE and more
- Supports on premise, cloud and hybrid environments
- Flexible subscription models available
Day 2 integration synchronizes communications systems data with existing business processes and leading business applications.
Cloud-based service ensures high availability through a fully geographic redundant architecture.
Communication resources are created and managed in a consistent and standard manner.
On-boarding & Off-boarding
Automate, configure and remove communication resources such as phones, voicemail, agent logins and call recording accounts for multi-vendor communication platforms.
Bulk Provisioning & De-provisioning
Perform bulk changes for unified communication and contact center platforms.
Customizable provisioning portals for end users and delegated administrators simplifies complex tasks, reduces service tickets and workload for administrators and helpdesk staff.
Number & Extension Management
Manage inventory of available, used and reserved numbers plus extensions.
Authoritative Phone Directory
Consolidated directory information from multi-vendor communication platforms that is updated in near real-time.
Configuration & Inventory Database
Maintain a searchable and reportable configuration and inventory database with consolidated data from multi-vendor communication platforms.
Communication Systems Connectors
Connectors to multi-vendor communication platforms enables automated configuration management.
Integrations / IT Application Connectors
IT connectors to business applications trigger workflows to auto-provision UC user resources and contact center agents.
Rich set of web service APIs for enterprise developers.