Gain the visibility to manage phone numbers across multi-vendor UC and contact center platforms
Starfish Phone Number Manager enables UCC administrators to gain more control of resource allocations and make better planning decisions. It automatically:
- retrieves, synchronizes and consolidates information from multi-vendor communication platforms
- helps you manage the total inventory of available, used and reserved phone numbers, including DIDs, extensions, and toll-free numbers
- provides a “single source of truth” accessible from a single pane of glass
- eliminates error from calculations
- can be configured to provide real-time views or update on the schedule that works for your operation
The Phone Number Manager portal enables users to view numbers, ranges, track availability and manage reservations. The information can also be exported to other applications.
Visibility to Available Phone Numbers
Administrators get a clear view to all phone numbers, which systems they are allocated to and their availability.
Phone Number Reservations
Phone number availability can be managed by reserving ranges for periods of time, as well as actual data retrieved from multi-vendor communication platforms.
Organize Phone Numbers
Create custom number ranges based on information such as locations, department and more.
Manage Toll-Free Numbers
Ability to import toll-free number data and maintaining mapping of toll-free numbers to DNIS.
Format Phone Numbers
Format phone numbers between E.164, 10-digit phone numbers, extensions and more.
Age unassigned numbers to keep them reserved for later use.