Monitor, audit and optimize communication resources.
Starfish Resource Manager tracks and monitors inventory and usage of communication resources across multiple systems. Resource Manager provides administrators with the following:
- An authoritative view of asset inventory, licenses and actual usage of resources.
- A real-time dashboard displays vital measurements of systems with drill down capabilities to specific and historic data.
- Auditing and tracking configuration changes over time.
Resource Manager is a modular solution that can be configured to include all or selected modules.
- Inventory / Asset Management
- License Capacity
- UC and Contact Center Resource Usage, Tracking and Reporting
- Configuration Change Auditing
- Dashboard Views of Vital Communication System Measurements
Real-time Dashboard Views
Displays vital communication system measurements with drill down capabilities to detailed resource usage information, including real-time and historical data.
License capacity and current usage tracking including alert generation based on configurable thresholds.
Auditing Configuration Change
Detail auditing, logging and tracking of configuration changes including compare and restore capabilities.
Inventory & Asset Management
Extensive inventory database to track UC and contact center resources. Information is retrieved through connectors to multiple systems and maintained in a central data repository.
Associate Users with Resources
Communication assets are associated with users to clearly map users with all their communication resources across multiple systems.
Inventory data can be integrated to leading CMDBs such as ServiceNow.
Alerts and Alarms
Notifications are generated to notify administrators upon on events such as configuration changes, license capacities and real-time communication systems measurements.
Extensive UC and contact center resource usage and aging reports. Reports can be scheduled or generated on-demand.
Identifies idle resources that can be reclaimed and reused. Configurable time period thresholds are used to identify idle resources.