Exceed Service Level Agreements by automating MACD’s in a multi-tenant, cloud or hybrid environment
Managed service providers need to meet customer expectations for fast service and every other aspect of your service level agreements (SLA’s)—with the fewest resources possible. Starfish Communication Management as a Service (CMaaS) for Managed Service Providers is a new automation platform with multi-tenant capacity that streamlines onboarding, off-boarding, bulk configuration changes, and more. In addition to automated provisioning, it offers delegated administration with role-based access, and a powerful set of communication resource management tools.
By automatically synchronizing communications data with leading business applications, across multi-vendor environments, Managed Services Providers can:
- Resolve service tickets faster and more accurately
- Reduce re-work and increase customer satisfaction
- Process greater volumes of requests with the same staffing level
CMaaS provides for much faster, more consistent and secure ways to administer communication resources for your clients’ UC and CC operations. Even better, consumption-based pricing can bring immediate return-on-investment (ROI) at any scale.
- Automate on-boarding, offboarding and other MACD workflows
- Seamless integration with ServiceNow and other leading ITMS systems
- Eliminate human error and enhance consistency and security
- Maintain communication resource inventory and user associations
- Collect and report resource usage data
- Manage phone numbers
- Monitor configurations and audit compliance
- Extend authenticated and authorized access, with role-based access
- Delegate administration to help desk staff and others as needed
Starfish Communication Management as a Service (CMaaS) supports Avaya, Cisco, Genesys, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Nice, Verint and other communications systems. It is fully integrated with ServiceNow, Workday, Active Directory and Identity Managers to facilitate end-to-end automation of your customers’ existing processes.
CMaaS includes administration and end user portals, as well as a rich set of web service APIs for developers.
- A comprehensive, multi-tenant solution for streamlining communication management
- Seamless integration with identity managers, ServiceNow and other IT ticketing systems, and more
- Consumption-based pricing that makes sense for your business