Automate Communication Management Workflows through ServiceNow
Automate communication management workflows (moves, add, changes and deletes) through ServiceNow.
Starfish Provisioning Solution for ServiceNow automatically fulfills service requests, tasks and incidents to execute communication management workflows. The workflows provision and manage communication resources on multi-vendor communication platforms including Avaya, Cisco, Genesys, Microsoft and Verint.
ServiceNow forms can be customized to automate on-boarding and off-boarding provisioning requests.
When service requests for communication resources are submitted, Provisioning Solution automatically provisions or de-provisions resources for users and contact center agents. Depending on the type of user (knowledge worker or a contact center agent), specific communication resources are created or removed.
- When a new user is on-boarded, a service request is submitted to create a phone, voice mailbox and a Webex account for the user. Provisioning Solution automatically executes the request and updates the ticket with the action taken, status and detailed information about the communication resources provisioned for the user.
- When a user is off-boarded, a service request is submitted to remove the phone, voice mailbox and Webex account for the user. Provisioning Solution automatically executes the request and updates the ticket with the action taken. Communication resources can be de-provisioned immediately or scheduled for a later date.
The results of provisioning transactions are maintained in the ServiceNow Activity log including information about the resources provisioned, phone numbers, agent IDs and more.
Enterprises can achieve significant benefits of automated provisioning by tightly integrating with ServiceNow.
- Automatically provisions and de-provisions through ServiceNow the required communication resources such as phones, voice mailboxes, and contact center agents by automatically fulfilling service requests, tasks and incidents.
- Substantially reduces administrative overhead and total cost of ownership by automating lifecycle management of phones, voice mailboxes, and contact center agents.
- Consistently and efficiently executes tasks and work orders eliminating the need for re-work caused by human error.
- Eliminates security concerns by automatically disabling users’ communication resources when users leave the organization.
- Facilitates efficient re-use of communication resources by automatically de-provisioning users’ communication resources when users leave the organization.
- Provides a comprehensive phone number management system replacing cumbersome manual processes.
On-boarding & Off boarding
Automatically provision and de-provision through ServiceNow the required communication resources such as phones, voice mailboxes, and contact center agents by fulfilling service requests, tasks and incidents.
Bulk Provisioning & De-provisioning
Perform bulk changes for unified communication and contact center platformsLifecycle Management of Resources
Customizable provisioning portals for end users and delegated administrators simplifies complex tasks, reduces service tickets and workload for administrators and helpdesk staff.
Intelligent Rules-based Workflow Engine
Receives notifications from IT business applications to trigger MACD workflows transactions.
Synchronize authoritative phone & communication resource data between IT applications.
Roles-based Access Control
Flexible controls over who can perform specific actions and what they can manage.
Number & Extension Management
Manage inventory of available, used and reserved numbers plus extensions
Authoritative Phone Directory
Consolidated directory information from multi-vendor communication platforms that is updated in near real-time.
Maintain a searchable and reportable configuration and inventory database with consolidated data from multi-vendor communication platforms.
Communication Systems Connectors
Connectors to multi-vendor communication platforms enables automated configuration management.
Integrations/IT Apps Connectors
IT connectors to business applications trigger workflows to auto-provision UC user resources and contact center agents.
Standardized services to multi-vendor communication platforms enables customer applications to trigger MACD workflow transactions.
Communication resources are created and managed in a consistent and standard manner.
Enforce compliance for communication
passwords, call recording and access
controls to communication resources