Starfish is a leading software company providing communication management solutions for unified communication and contact center platforms. Our technology enables large enterprises to transform inefficient business processes into automated workflows. This transformation results in a more agile business with the capability to respond faster and more accurately to dynamic conditions.
Powered by our technology platform, Starfish provides enterprises with solutions for automation, self service, and monitoring of communication platforms including Cisco, Microsoft, Genesys, Avaya and more. Our solutions are also tightly integrated with IT applications including ServiceNow and leading Identity Managers.
Starfish automates millions of transactions annually for some of the largest Fortune 500 and global enterprises to help them streamline and automate communication management workflows, improve operational efficiencies, enhance employee productivity and reduce operating expenses.
The Starfish solution portfolio includes:
- Directory Solution: Consolidate and synchronize directories and databases in real-time from multiple sources including telecom, HR and IT applications.
- Provisioning Solution: Automate communication management workflows for users and contact center agents for multi-vendor platforms including Avaya, Cisco, Genesys, and Microsoft Skype for Business.
Self Service Solutions
- Self Service Manager: Self service portals that enable end users and delegated administrators to perform authorized changes to communication devices and applications.
- Password Sync Solution: Synchronize Avaya voicemail passwords with Avaya IP phone security codes.
Monitoring & Optimization Solutions
- Resource Manager: Monitor the usage of telecom resources. Optimize resource usage in a contact center by identifying and reclaiming idle agent login IDs and stations.
- CM Dashboard: Real-time Visibility into Communication Systems Vital Signs.
- Call Analyzer: Gain Visibility into Phone Usage Outside the Contact Center.
Solutions for ServiceNow
- Click-to-Communicate for ServiceNow: CTI enablement for ServiceNow supporting multi-vendor telecom platforms. Click-to-Communicate from ServiceNow screen pops, forms and call logs.
- Provisioning Solution for ServiceNow: Automates and streamlines on-boarding and off-boarding of telecom resources for users and contact center agents.